Natya Varga – Saturdays and Sundays for 2 hours each, for a period of 6 months (From July to December)
Natya Shibir – Conducted in the summer vacation
Two activities are conducted for training in dramas. One is the Natya Shibir conducted in the summer vacation and the other is the Natya Varga – held on Saturdays and Sundays for 2 hours each, for a period of 6 months. Due to the availability of the society hall and ground, training in plays, acting, free flexible movements and fitness can be imparted in harmony. The plays organized in the Natya Varga and Natya Shibir were shown during the Ganpati festival at the Bharati Niwas Society Ganesh Festival celebrations. The chief guest at the concluding session of the festival applauded the children’s presentation. (Shriram Lagu, Satish Alekar, Arun Date, Shrirang Godbole, Sharvari Jamenis, Subodh Bhave, Suresh and Priya Chabria, Yogesh Soman, Ashwini Giri, Sonali Kulkarni, Madhav Vaze, Mukta Barve, Akshay Pendse etc.)
The children from this class have consistently participated in the Padmavati Khare and Bhalba Kelkar Smruti Karandak competitions.They have received various individual and joint prizes in these competitions. Similarly, children have won Indirabai Sahastrabuddhe Smruti Karandak for folk dance and Divakar Smruti Natya chhata competition.
Some of the noteworthy presentations were:
- 1999 – 2000: – Suman Shirvatkar, (To ala …….To gela)
- 2000 – 2001: Suman Shirvatkar (Bappa Palala, Ek Ghar Ekvisavya Shatkatle, written by Pratibha Tapkir, Ek Ghar was presented on Akashvaani Pune Kendra.
- 2001 – 2002: Suman Sirvatkar, Darshan Naik (Amhi Jungalat Harvalo, Bhurdishi Udun Jau).
- 2002 – 2003: Same guides and Shyamal Kulkarni (natya) and Bhakti Naik for dance. (Takkyachya Chakrat Adakla Abhimanyu, writer Madhuri Sahastrabuddhe and natya vachan of a part of Ashrunchi Zali Phule.
- In January 2003, 12 children, 4 parents, and 4 Tai and Dada, i.e. a group of 20 people from the centre performed the play Ek Ghar Ekvisavya Shatakatle at the Rashtriya Bahubhashik Natya Spardha held at Cuttack and bagged the first prize. Anuja Vartak won the individual prize for acting.
- At the state level competition held at Ahmadnagar, The Kankaria Cup was won for the consecutive two years, 2002 and 2003.
- 2003 – 2004 : ‘Ye Public Sab Janti Hai ‘ – a street play on environment (Darshan Naik ), Ashyach Eke Divshi (Suman Shirvatkar , writer Suvarna Divekar ), Balley (Revati Salunkhe ) ‘ Irini ‘ (participation in Natya Spardha — Director Darshan Naik ), ‘Ye Putalya Tula Mhanun Sangato ‘ (writer Madhuri Sahasrabudhe )
- 2004 – 2005: ‘ Pakshyana Milali Gharti ‘ (director Shyamal Kulkarni ) ‘Amahala Hi Jagu Dya arthat Vaghobala Ghar have ‘ (writer Vijaya Burve ) 2005 — 2006 ‘ Manjarachi Karamat ‘ ‘ Yala Bedya Thoka (Plastic Cha Bhasmasur ). Shepti Vadhate Lambch lamb’ (writer Vinita Pimpalkhare specially wrote for the natyavarg ),
- 2006 — 2007: the plays ‘Hatti Chi Goshta ‘ and ‘Survantala Futle Pankh ‘ Path Dukhtiahe’ ‘Amhala Uttar Haveahe ‘, ‘Pustaka Rusli’ ‘Chotu Cha Chotu’.
- 2007 — 2008: Director – Yogesh Fulfagar, Rahul Valhekar, Gauri ‘Bingan gav, ‘ Gul Papadi’ these dramas, and the dance ‘Man Udhan Varyache’. ‘ Sarkas Cha Itihas ani Mahiti’.
- 2008 — 2009: Direction — Gauri Gharpure, Renuka Kulkarni. ‘Chimira, ‘ Chatankho’, these dramas, ‘Agobai Dhagobai’ and ‘Black And White’ – these dances.
- 2009 — 2010: Direction — Hrishikesh Petve, Hrishikesh Dali, Gauri Gharpure. ‘ Timb Timb Pahije’,
- 2010 — 2011: Direction — Renuka Bhide, Devendra Dramas — ‘ Chakrampur Cha Khadad Raja’, ‘Swatantryagaan’. The drama ‘ Vari’ staged in the year
- 2011 — 2012 bagged a prize and was staged at other places too. Writer Director Avadhoot
- 2012 ‘Udi Udi Re Patang—Director Kedar Athavle. First prize Gyan Devi Competition, First prize: Kankariya Karandak, Ahmadnagar. Manya Chi Honey Bunny — Late Bhalba Kelkar Smriti Karandak– second prize.