The Pledge by the Volunteers of Balranjan
- Balranjan is my organisation and my aim is to strive hard for the all round development of the children.
- I will be regularly punctual and consistent in my attendance while attending Bal-ranjan.
- I will try and maintain variety in conducting all the exercises, games and numerous activities organised considering the inclination of the children. I will participate in all of them. I will not lose my patience with the children.
- I will cultivate the qualities like patience, control and endurance in me while handling children.
- I will acknowledge and encourage the commendable tasks done by the children.
- I will try to maintain planning, mutual cooperation and coordination in all the activities of Balranjan.
- I will not discuss any problems or decisions with or in front of the children or their parents.
- I will hold the physical safety of the children, vitally sacrosanct.
- I will always strive for the all-round-development of the children rather than thinking narrowly about my happiness while working with them.
- I will continuously try to develop my own personality and keep myself full of zest for life.
These are the 10 commandments (out of around 50 / 60 points raised and considered) unanimously agreed by all the Tais, after the volunteers’ training workshop organised by Ms Hemalata Honwad and Dr. Shirisha Sathe.